RedShiftBio at PEGS 2019
Where: Booth #307, Seaport World Trade Center
When: April 8-12 2019
We will be at PEGS Boston: the protein engineering summit that inspires innovative biotherapeutic protein drug development.
Set up a meeting with us at booth #307 to See Change™ in your proteins with the AQS3pro™ - an essential addition to your protein characterization toolkit for high resolution secondary structural analysis. Contact us to arrange for a 1:1 meeting with our instrument specialists at our booth #307.
There are many ways you can engage with us during the conference:
- Happy Hour on Booth #307 at 3.35pm on Tuesday.
- Come by the booth in advance to get your tokens for free drinks.
- MMS Technology Presentation Theatre Tuesday, April 9 at 10:10am
- Our CEO Chip Marshall will be running a 15 minute presentation in the exhibit hall on ‘Applications of High Performance IR Spectroscopy to “See Change” in Protein Therapeutics’.
- Poster Session: ‘Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy Analysis of a Monoclonal Antibody in Two Different Buffers’.
- RedShift BioAnalytics, Inc., Session B Biophysical and Structural Analysis track April 10-11. Data provided by Celldex Therapeutics, Fall River, MA
Enter your details in the form below to book a meeting.
Free PEGS 2019 exhibit hall & keynote pass
Need an added incentive to attend? We are providing free exhibit hall & keynote passes for friends of RedShiftBio.
These passes provide access to all exhibit hall and poster viewing hours, networking receptions and the plenary keynote session on Monday afternoon.
Exhibit hall and keynote passes are available free of charge until April 1 and can be reserved ONLINE. If you would like to attend the conference sessions or training seminars reference Discount Code* COOPEGS19 for a $200 savings.
Learn more about the Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy-based AQS3pro, which will be showcased at the conference.