RedShiftBio at The Bioprocessing Summit
Book a meeting with us at The Bioprocessing Summit to learn more
Karan Shah, Principal Development Associate, Analytical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, ImmunoGen, will be talking about his use of our Modulation Spectrometry (MMS) technique on August 13th at 2.20pm.
Novel IR Microfluidic Device for Secondary Structure Assessment of an Antibody and its ADC
Protein secondary structure is an important aspect of higher order structure characterization of biotherapeutics and can provide vital information about stability, aggregation, comparability etc. It becomes even more critical in ADCs since folding patterns of parent antibody may be altered due to conjugation with hydrophobic payload which may affect biological properties. This talk will cover analysis of antibodies and corresponding ADCs using a new Microfluidic Modulation Spectrometry (MMS) technique and compare the results with conventional approaches.
You can also view our posters during the conference:
- Repeatability , Concentration Linearity and High Order Structure Analysis of an IgG1 Sample by Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy (MMS), (Libo Wang, Eugene Ma, Jeffrey Zonderman. RedShiftBio and Lucy Liu and Jason Rouse Pfizer)
Can’t make it? Then register for our literature and we will send you the posters.
The Bioprocessing Summit brings together international bioprocess professionals to discuss practical solutions for bioprocess challenges. The event combines 17 distinct conferences with weeklong programming on upstream and downstream processing, analytical development and quality, formulation and stability, cell and gene therapy production, and manufacturing.
The Analytical and Quality track features three events of interest to the biophysical characterization specialist:
- August 13-14: Host Cell Proteins, August 15-16 Accelerating Analytical Development
- August 16-17 Process Characterization and Control
- The formulation and stability track features three concurrent events:
- August 13-14 Rapid Methods to Assess Quality & Stability of Biologics: Overcoming Formulation Challenges for Biopharmaceutical Development,
- August 15-16 High-Concentration Protein Formulations,
- August 16-17 Detection, Characterization and Control of Impurities in Biologics.
We look forward to seeing you on booth #503.