2021 GRANT PROGRAM
RedShiftBio is proud to introduce our 2021 Grant Program, utilizing the new StructIR Lab™ for sample processing.
The StructIR Lab Grant is an excellent opportunity for industry and academic researchers to apply the sensitivity and speed of Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy (MMS) to their formulation workflow and measure previously undetectable biomolecule structural changes.
- Two grant winners will be selected
- Grants will be open to organizations in North America, the United Kingdom, and Europe
- Winners will be able to run up to 10 samples with our in-house MMS expert
- Grant submissions accepted between October 6- November 15, 2021
- Winners will be selected on November 22, 2021
- Sample intake will take place December 6- 17, 2021
Rules and Regulations
All applications must be submitted by the date listed above. Our lab is a BSL1 facility. Winners will be responsible for the cost of sample shipment. Analyzed samples will not be returned. All data collected during the grant program will be able to be used by RedShiftBio for commercial marketing uses, with credit to the organization. For more information, please visit our terms and conditions page.
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com.
StructIR Lab utilizes the groundbreaking AQS³pro powered by Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy, a next-generation IR-based spectroscopy platform for biomolecule structure characterization.
Key features of the AQS³pro:
- 24 and 96 well plate formats for throughput flexibility
- Automated, low-interference with real-time buffer referencing
- Detects <2% change in secondary structure
- Adjusts formulation based on indicators of aggregation
Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy is an efficient technique for biomolecule analysis that directly addresses the limitations of spectroscopy-based technologies. This technology provides drift-free, background subtracted, high-sensitivity measurements of protein secondary structure across four decades of concentration.