A New Way to Characterize Proteins is Here!
RedShift BioAnalytics has developed a game changing analytical technique called Microfluidic Modulation Spectroscopy, or MMS, that combines mid-infrared laser spectroscopy, microfluidics and signal processing to create a powerful new methodology for directly probing the biophysical structure of proteins. This new generation bioanalytical tool has the capability to measure stability, similarity, concentration, secondary structure and aggregation in a single automated analysis.
From Discovery to Manufacturing
With a measurement capability from 0.1 mg/ml to 200 mg/ml our system is a simple to use, bench top analyzer for the rapid characterization of therapeutic proteins from discovery to manufacturing. Its speed and flexibility are ideal for use in:
- Screening for lead candidate selection
- Preformulation and formulation development
- Process development optimization
- Measuring and predicting stability
- Routine analytics, process monitoring, and QC release